Why is everyone talking about Customer Experience these days?
Why, because the interactions your customers or potential customers have with your company can make or break the relationship. In today’s fast-paced world, customers demand seamless and efficient communication channels for their buying journey and customer care experience, ranging from web chat and email to SMS and phone. With always-on availability, customers expect prompt service that caters to their preferences and with constant access to smartphones, social media, and apps, a single negative experience can quickly turn a loyal customer into a detractor.
For years, catering to different communication channels required disparate platforms or even a separate team. Regardless of whether your employees are working in a traditional office environment or remotely, equipping them with the right tools is critical to delivering exceptional customer experiences. Cloud-based contact center as a service (CCaaS) solutions enable omnichannel options for customers while allowing companies to gain a 360-degree view of their customers, and give agents access to information seamlessly across all communication channels to deliver a personalized and satisfying experience. By leveraging CCaaS, organizations can exceed customer expectations and build lasting relationships that drive business growth.
“90% of American consumers use customer service as a factor in deciding whether or not to do business with a company and 58% will switch companies because of poor customer service.”
Microsoft, Global State of Customer Service, 2020
Why deploy CCaaS?
Your contact center is the face and voice of your company, which means every interaction is critical. If you’re looking to improve your agent and customer experience, consider moving your contact center to the cloud. Deploying CCaaS can offer several benefits to companies that are looking to improve their customer experience and agent efficiency. Here are some reasons why companies should consider deploying a cloud contact center:
- You’ll have the flexibility and scalability to adapt to changing operational needs. Say goodbye to the limitations of on-premises contact center designs and embrace the freedom of cloud-based solutions. CCaaS makes it easy to deploy solutions for any number of seats, whether you need 5 or 5,000, experiencing rapid growth, or working with virtual teams. With CCaaS, you can ensure conformity and uniformity across multiple locations and blended environments, such as centers, at-home agents, and inbound/outbound channels.
- It is easy to integrate with existing CRM and SaaS platforms. You can seamlessly integrate CCaaS into your existing data and CRM infrastructure for consistent, easy, and automated access to client history and account data.
“Companies in the top 25% of managing data relative to other similar companies see 36% faster resolutions and a 79% reduction in wait times. They also solve four times the number of customer requests.” –Zendesk Customer Experience Trends Report 2020
- Drive operational efficiency and agility with CCaaS by improving processes, faster deployment, scalable solutions, end-to-end network visibility, and robust security. A cloud-based Contact Center is a customer experience solution that is maintained and upgraded by the service provider, so you don’t have to. Other benefits of CCaaS include:
- Scale quickly based on market, seasonal, or objective changes
- No large capital investments
- Test new functionality without the expense
- Built-in redundancy to avoid downtime, human error, or natural disasters
- Real-time data and analytics
- Seamless integration with CRM, WFM, quality monitoring, UCaaS, API, VoIP apps
- Omnichannel – engage through a variety of channels including self-service
- AI-powered call routing can intelligently route calls to the most appropriate agent based on various factors such as customer history, language, and location.
- AI-powered chatbots and voice assistants can provide intelligent self-service to customers, allowing them to quickly get answers to their questions and resolve their issues without having to speak to an agent.
- AI-powered sentiment analysis can analyze customer interactions and identify positive or negative sentiments. This can help agents understand customer needs and feelings better and respond more effectively, leading to higher customer satisfaction and retention.
- AI-powered predictive analytics can analyze customer behavior and data to identify trends and patterns to help businesses anticipate customer needs and preferences and provide targeted solutions and personalized experiences.
Why should you be focused on CX?
An excellent customer experience positions you to get ahead of the competition. In the realm of cloud contact centers, providing exceptional customer service is paramount as dissatisfied customers are likely to switch to competitors. Companies that have not adapted to the changing CX landscape risk losing customers and revenue.
The Bluewave CX team will assess your current state and identify the best CX solutions to meet your unique business requirements and exceed your goals. Our consulting team will conduct an in-depth analysis and engage innovative CX and CCaaS providers that our team has already qualified to design solutions. Bluewave is with you before, during, and after customer experience transformation implementation.
Deploying a powerful CCaaS solution can exponentially improve customer satisfaction, customer experience, and Net Promoter Score, all while reducing overall costs.
More from the Bluewave Blog:
Holistic IT Management Is No Longer Optional
Why Technology Lifecycle Managements Needs More Than a Telecom Broker